For University run Places to Eat on Campus, and their seasonal opening times, visit: http://www.foodoncampus.manchester.ac.uk/
- Opposite the Student’s Union is Danish bar, coffee house and restaurant branch Kro. A good choice of vegetarian and some gluten free options.***Conference attendees will receive 15% of food orders Thursday & Friday***
- Red Chilli is a Chinese restaurant which sits between the University of Manchester and Manchester Royal Infirmary, almost opposite the Student’s Union. Lunch time deals for under £6, it has an extensive and well regarded menu. It has vegetarian options.
- 15 minutes walk south of the university, along Oxford Rd, is Rusholme, or Manchester’s famous “Curry Mile.” Take your pick!
- Along Oxford Rd, just opposite and past the Students Union to the south, you will find a Costa Coffee, a Subway, a Domino’s and a McDonalds!
- There are also branches of Sainsbury’s and Morrison’s Local on campus. Sainsbury’s is next to Costa Coffee and Morrison’s is just behind it.
The Ducie is the pub on campus. Located a stone’s throw behind the Mansfield Cooper building, it’s the well known haunt of the faculty archaeologists.